Friday, October 31, 2008

It is Halloween, so HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!

For the first time in many years, DH and I are going to go out and have a drink with some friendsd and the Thriller dance downtown. Looking forward to it actually.

On the goofy side, below is what is suggested on those quiz things about what I should be (other than my own strange self of course), and I find it so not me, especially the part about people being scared of me!




You Should Be a Werewolf



You are seen as a bit tough and quite unpredictable. You follow your impulses.

You see Halloween as a time you can go a little crazy.



You love to scare people, and people are quite scared of you.

You tend to be intimidating - and not just on Halloween!

1 comment:

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

I tried it and apparently I ought to go out as a PUMPKIN...

You are seen as cute and adorable. People can't help but love you.
You see Halloween as the day you can really go all out and get noticed.

You're definitely likely to get a little scared on Halloween.
You are easily spooked, but you love feeling scared. It's all part of the fun.