Saturday, March 28, 2009

Return of the Knitting Bug

knitting Friday, in order for me to get by with the mundane at work I took back some knitting. Having dusted off the old knitting needles I must say my world slowly began to fit back together. Until Friday, when I began knitting, I knew something was out of place, but I did not know what. Still don't. The thing I do know is that the raised bumps of things settled into a little better semblance of a normal landscape. Hubby's operation was not exactly simple, but it went well and I am relieved. The thing that really was upsetting was the fact there was something wrong with him. Now that he is home (and still sleeping off and on on the couch)my world is once again more orderly.

So, I have grabbed the wonderful sweater called Clark and have everything ready to begin working on it again. Plus, because it was small, I began working on a dishcloth. My next project, small project, will be dishcloths as a baby gift. They are going to be made out of chenille. As things are finished I will post them. The image here is just of the dishcloth I am working on...almost. It is a "chain" dishcloth, but not quite this one. This was the closest picture I could find to the dishcloth I am making.

I also discovered my sock yarn! I can't wait to begin working on a pair of magic loop socks so I can learn the technique as well as making myself some socks. Excitement is deep in the heart of me right now. Knitting. Games. Cooking. Spring. Life.

No comments: