Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Let the Baby Knitting Begin!


My own "dred sock" is nearly completed, which opens up room on the needles for the things I want to knit for my new great-nephew who should be arriving in November. The yarn is the softest of baby yarns, and acrylic for ease of washing. The only part that remains is for me to decide what to knit.

I am leaning toward the classic sweater/leggings set. They are simple, but look so wonderful. It worries me just a little that it is so simple, but there are other projects, too, that could be made. However, for the one sweater I would like to make requires different yarn than what I have already acquired for the baby knitting projects. Still, so what if more yarn needs to be purchased for said baby knitting?

Pictures will be posted soon.

No comments: