Saturday, September 26, 2009

A Tool Being Considered


Earlier in the week I received a wonderful surprise: The PatternWorks.com catalog for fall (with some wonderful things for winter in there as well. One of the things that caught my eye this time was the Cro-Knit Tension Keeper. This actually seems like an answer to a prayer, especially since I am "encouraging" myself to use the Continental style of knitting for the larger projects because it is faster. Since I am also an extremely loose knitter, I thought this just might help my problem. Actually, the loose knitting isn't really a problem because all I have to do then is just to change down a needle size. Still, as far as holding the yarn on bad hand days, though rare in number, could help me get through the difficulty of such a day.
Has anyone out there used one of these doowhickies? Is anyone using them now? I am quite curious to know before I put down money on it. I can't afford to purchase something just on a whim, still, it is intriguing.

No comments: