Thursday, May 6, 2010

Settling In For The Future

I have decided that tomorrow I am going to plant as many seeds as I can in the pots I currently have and just hope for the best.  The Hubby doesn't have much clue about how to garden and even though I tell him that we need to get the seeds into the ground now as well as the plants he says "not this weekend", which is annoying, but there is nothing I can do about that.  So, I'm going to get as much done as I can as much into the dirt as possible.

On a good, positive note, the mitts are completed except for the sewing up part and weaving in the ends.  I still haven't done that yet, nor decided on what the next knitting project is going to be, but, at least there are ideas and I just have to choose between several.

1 comment:

~RaenWa~ said...

I have been wanting to plant a few things in pots but thanks to real life it seems to keep getting pushed back. I can't wait to see what you pick for your next project.