Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Day and a New Decade

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures



There is quite a lot to say, but I've actually said it better of at The News so I would appreciate it if you would check it out. Over there you will find my New Year's Resolutions and thoughts on what I'd like to happen for 2010 otherwise.

On the knitting front there are likewise some resolutions to make, and keep.

  1. I am going to get ALL of the sweaters I promised the husband and friends done.
  2. The project of knitting through the book Romantic Knits is going to begin and be completed in one year.
  3. Socks are going to be made for yours truly and sock making is going to be mastered in 2010.
  4. I am actually going to make a pretty scarf for myself.
  5. I am going to be brave and knit up the designs I see in my head and have even written down and drew out in non-artistic means.
  6. The craft room will be reorganized and used this year
  7. The knitting book library will grow, just not by leaps and bounds.
  8. Spinning on my brand new spinning wheel will be mastered.
  9. I am going to begin, and actually keep a knitting
    journal with progress on pieces, swatches, and thoughts and feelings about each
    piece being knit.
  10. I am not going to be such a stranger to Ravelry this year.

This is a little daunting in some ways, but doable. Right?

No comments: