Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Lace in a Month?

My Church is having its annual festival a little early this year. Instead of the first weekend in October it is going to be the last weekend of September and I agreed to do a scarf for the silent auction. It was "hoped" I would knit a lace scarf. I'm fudging it. Beautiful mohair on large US 15 needles with a garter stitch. It looks beautiful! I can't wait to see it blocked! Shhhhhh. Let's not tell too many people, shall we?

Oh, and by the way, it was my birthday so there was much celebrating and silence here, for which I apologize. However, all posting should resume it's normal posting times. For further details of the birthday extravaganza you can check out The News if you are curious. All I can say is - I SURVIVED! And had a blast!

No comments: