Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Oddly in Flux

Over on The News is a big long entry of stuff that is going on with me inside the ol' k'noggin' and spirit. This leaves less unwanted materials in my inner person, so I am better.

On the knitting front I am knitting like the wind. I have completed one tam and am working on the last one for at least a week. It is the prettiest of all and is on tiny US #2 16" circulars. It is going to take a while to knit, and I need to work on it every day in order to have it finished by August 22nd when it is leaving for its new potential home.

Yesterday I even took it outside to knit and be warm and just enjoy the great outdoors. The tam really enjoyed it. We're going to do the same thing at some point today. Tams need fresh air like everyone else.

No comments: