Friday, August 22, 2008

Tid Bits

Still working on the scarf. The further it goes the more I am falling in love with it! The fabric flows like cotton candy and looks so very wonderful! However, I am concerned I might have to go back and get some more mohair because I have made the scarf just a little wider than originally planned just in case someone would want to use it as a babushka (scarf worn during liturgical services).

Was supposed to go to the doctor today but WHEELS, which is the wheelchair transport company here in Lexington was running an hour behind schedule. This forced me to reschedule the doctor's visit for next Thursday at 8:45 a.m.! No, I am not exactly happy about that, but there simply isn't anything else to be done. *sigh*

Now that the day has been thrown totally off-kilter I simply don't know what to do with myself!

No comments: